4th International Conference on Education, Business, Islamic and Technology 2020 (4th ICEBIT 2020) are organize by Global Academic Excellence (GAE) will be held on 11th (Saturday) - 12th (Sunday) January 2020 at Hotel Casuarina @ Meru, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. This conference provide a platform for the intellectuals from various fields and disciplines in Education, Business, Islamic and Technology to debate and discuss the current issues worldwide as well as finding solutions to the problems, exchange and share their knowledge with others.
Criteria Best Paper Award
* minimum references are 15 (80% from published work)
* minimum 6 pages and maximum 15 pages
* empirical paper
* follow format of full paper
* presenter only
* submit before 20 December 2019
You are eligible for a discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 3 presenter or more with different paper. If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact (+60108428094) for a higher percentage on the discount rate.
• Bahasa Malaysia
- International Journal of Humanities, Philosophy and Language (IJHPL) SSN: 2600-8270 - www.ijhpl.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Law, Government and Communication (IJLGC) elSSN: 0128 -1763 – www.ijlgc.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Environment Management (JTHEM) elSSN: 0128-178X - www.jthem.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- Journal of Information System and Technology Management (JISTM) elSSN: 0128-1666 - www.jistm.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Education, Psychology and Counseling (IJEPC) elSSN: 0128-164X - www.ijepc.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Heritage, Art and Multimedia (IJHAM) elSSN: 2600-8262 - www.ijham.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Modern Trends in Social Sciences (IJMTSS) – elSSN: 2600-8777 - ijmtss.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Management Practices (IJEMP) – elSSN: 2600-8750 - www.ijemp.com/ (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Politics, Public Policy and Social Works (IJPPSW) - eISSN: 2637-0980 – www.ijppsw.com (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Modern Education (IJMOE) – eISSN: 2637-0905 – www.ijmoe.com (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal Of Innovation and Industrial Revolution (IJIREV) – eISSN: 2637-0972 – www.ijirev.com (MyJurnal/Crossref)
- International Journal of Creative Industries (IJCREI) – eISSN:2637-0913 – www.ijcrei.com (MyJurnal/Crossref)
13. Journal of Islamic, Social, Economics and Development (JISED) elSSN: 0128-1755 - www.jised.com/ (MyJurnal)
14. International Journal of Accounting, Finance and Business (IJAFB) elSSN: 0128-1844 - www.ijafb.com/ (MyJurnal)
15. International Journal of Modern Trends in Business Research (IJMTBR) – elSSN: 2600-8742 - www.ijmtbr.com/ (MyJurnal)
16. Advanced International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance (AIJBAF) – e-ISSN: 2682-8537 - www.aijbaf.com/ (Crossref)
17. Advanced International Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (AIJBES) – e-ISSN: 2682-8545 - www.aijbes.com/ (Crossref)
18. International Journal of Supply Chain, Operation Management and Logistics (IJSCOL) – e-ISSN: 2682-8685 - www.ijscol.com (Crossref)
19. International Research Journal of Shariah, Muamalat and Islam (IRJSMI) – e-ISSN: 2682-8553 - www.irjsmi.com/ (Crossref)
*Note: All publication is subject to correction from authors based on comment of reviewer/editorial board before the papers are published.
The topics involve various disciplines related (but not limited) to the themes as described below. Researchers from other disciplines are also encouraged to submit and present their manuscripts.
- Education and Psychology: Application of Psychology in Teaching, Basic Educational Research, Computer and Multimedia in Education, Creativity in Management for Effective School, Educational Management and Administration, Educational Sociology, Evaluation in Education, Financial and Physical Management in Education, Human Resource, Development in Education, Leadership in Education, Legal Aspect in Educational Management, Organizational Behaviour in Education, Pedagogical Theories and Practices, Philosophy and Education, Quality Management in Education, School Management and Supervision, Strategic Management in Education.
- Business and Economic Management: Critical Management Studies, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Innovation, International Business, Leadership, Management Information System, Marketing, Operation Management, Organization Theory, Organizational Behaviour, Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs), Strategic Management, Supply Chain, Management, Macroeconomics, Development Economics, Public Economics, Monetary Theory and Institutions, International Economics, Mathematical Economics, Economics Development Issues and Policies, Economic Planning, Regional Economics, ASEAN Economic Development, Current Economics Issues.
- Accounting and Finance: Accounting Information System, Accounting System Analysis and Design, Analysis and Use of Financial Statements, Audit and Assurance, Costing for Specialized Industries, E-Commerce in Accounting, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Forensic Accounting, International Accounting, Issues in Management Accounting, Management Accounting, Risk Management and Corporate Governance, Selected Issues in Financial Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Market and Institutions, Financial Modelling, Financial Risk Management, Financial Theory, International Finance, Investment Analysis, Islamic Financial Management Islamic Investment Islamic Philosophy on Business and Finance, Marketing of Financial Services, Personal Finance Public Finance Regulation in Islamic Finance and Banking Risk Management, Venture Capital.
- Islamic: Fundamentals of Islamic Jurisprudence, Islamic Jurisprudence, Islamic economy, Islamic management, Islamic law, Syariah law, Islamic and work ethics , Islamic entrepreneurship, Islamic Psychology Management, Leadership and Da'wah, Aqedah and Philisophy, Issues in Islamic Economics, Issues in Islamic Sosial, Qur'an and Sunnah Studies, Usul al-Din & Comparative Religion
- Technology and Information System: Technology and sustainable development, Information system, Technology management/ policies, Information and Communications Technology, Educational technologies/ Learning Technologies, Technology relations/trends, Sourcing, technology transfer/licensing, Environmental and Green Technology, Science and technology, Digital media and emerging technologies/ digital technologies, Manufacturing Technology, E-Government, e-Business.
Registration and Submission
a. Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
• Click on the "Registration" menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
• Click on "Online Submission" menu to submit your abstract(s) / full paper.
b. Abstract and Full Paper Format - Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded at "Download menu"
Email: [email protected]