- Kuwait Finance House
Kuwait Finance House
- Can an Islamic Bank Charge a Fee for Changes to the LC Made by Telex?
- Can an Islamic Bank Share the Commissions Obtained by Its Correspondent Banks from Exporters on an LC?
- Can an Islamic Bank State in an L.C. or Letter of Guarantee That the Fee Charged by a Conventional Bank Shall Be Obtained from the Beneficiary?
- Can the Commission the Bank Charges for Opening an LC Be Added to the Expenses Included in the Murabahah Price?
- Can the Guarantor Charge for the Guarantee?
- Should an Islamic Bank Refuse to Open a Letter of Credit for a Buyer Who Is Planning to Resell the Purchased Commodity to the Government at a Huge Mark-up?
- Should the Bank’s Fee for an LC Opened for an Estimated Sum Be Based on the Estimated or Actual Value?
- The Bank Charges a Fee for an LC as Compensation for Missing out on the Difference in Currency Exchange Rates
- The Purchaser Opens an LC for Delayed Payment in a Foreign Currency; the Bank Gives a Better Rate for Holding the Money till the Payment
- Is an Exporter’s Acknowledgement of the Opening of the LC Qabd? Can the Goods Then be Resold?
- Can the Buyer Resell the Subject Matter of a Salam Sale or Istisna‘ before It Is Delivered?
- Can Promises Be Exchanged to Conduct a Second Salam Sale upon Delivery of the Subject of the First Salam Sale?
- Sukuk Murabahah of a Company That Mines Gold
- Can a Minimum Balance Be Stipulated to Maintain an Investment Account?
- If the Bank is the Mudarib, Are Its Employees’ Salaries and Allowances Deducted Before Calculating the Profit?
- Who Bears the Loss in a Mudarabah Venture?
- Can a False Statement Be Made to the Authorities to Facilitate Tawarruq?
- Can the Bank Inform the Investor of His Expected Profit in Commodity Murabahah with Variations Based on the Currency Used?
- Contract Of Sale And Currency Trading
- International Commodity Murabahah